Monday, December 3, 2007

Final

I'm finished, done everything. I loved this project and I wish I could do it again. My movie came out great except for one audio mistake. We first started out thinking of what to make our movie on. Then I decided to make mine on Pokemon. A month rolled around and I procrastinated a lot and I had to film in a short time, but it came out very good. I later found audio online and put it in my film. The audio is what makes my movie. Then we burned the movies to a DVD and then watched everyones DVDs. We are now watching them and we will vote on which ones to watch at collection. I enjoyed this project very much and I liked the process. I can not think of anything that was not good about this project. So don't change really anything on this project, because it is good now.

1 comment:

Mary Woodward said...

RIck,
I am glad that you enjoyed this project! Your movie turned out really well - really very entertaining. I am sure you were pleased that it was chosen to be shown at collection and was received so well there.

4